TCR seeks to hire its first Manager, Fundraising, to develop and support the growth of the Toronto Cat Rescue (TCR) by building strong fundraising strategies, increasing revenue, expanding the donor base, and recruiting new supporters. Your background in fundraising management and education will enable you to quickly pull together the current fundraising activities into a coordinated and effective program.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the part-time Manager, Fundraising is responsible for a full range of fundraising activities and management of numerous fundraising volunteers. The salary of $21,300 to $22,400 is based on 20 hours per week.
Feel the love this summer, and all year long! Please welcome a cat (or two!) into your family this weekend. Saturday, June 10th to Sunday, June 11th amazing cats will be in-store waiting to meet you – cats of all ages, personalities and colours. Join the fun and visit one of our five Pet Valu locations in Toronto and the GTA to adopt a beautiful cat.
Special Adopt-A-Thon Fee Only: $100 for cats over 8 months of age (vs. $175). For cats 8+ years old the adoption fee will be waived, in lieu of an adoption fee of the adopter’s choice. The adoption fee at the adopt-a-thon is payable by cash only. This ensures that the cats that come into our care receive the medical attention they need, are spayed or neutered, vaccinated (and receive a rabies vaccination if age appropriate). Our fee also includes 6 weeks of free pet insurance. If you are a resident of Toronto, the adoption fee also includes a 1 year cat license.
Pet Valu Galleria Mall, Toronto: 1245 Dupont St. / 416-536-4282
Pet Valu High Park, Toronto: 1660 Bloor St. W. / 416-537-9240
Pet Valu Liberty Village, Toronto: 1176 King St. W. /416-916-1199
Pet Valu College, Toronto: 339 College St. / 416-944-0314
Pet Valu Kingsway, Etobicoke: 4242 Dundas St. W. / 416-234-0326
REMEMBER: When you adopt a kitty from Toronto Cat Rescue you save two lives; the one you adopt and the one you make room for!
Volunteer Adoption Administrator Needed: coverage for Thursday 3:00-9:00pm.
- Checking voicemail and email messages periodically throughout your assigned shift.
- Logging inquiries into our database (Smartsheet).
- Forwarding incoming messages to the adoption counselor assigned to the foster home the cat resides in.
- Gathering more information from potential adopters via phone or email if required.
The ideal volunteer will have the following skill sets and experience:
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple inquiries at a time
- Strong computer skills, specifically relating to Gmail, Google Docs, internet searches, data entry and spreadsheet s
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to troubleshoot problems quickly and professionally
- Accountable and able to meet strict deadlines
- Reliable and able to commit to a weekly 6 hr shift for a minimum of 6 months
Please click here if you would like to join our adoption administration team.