Do you have cat food, litter or other cat-related items that you would like to donate? We would love to hear from you!
Drop off’s are accepted at our Volunteer Centre located at 4229C Dundas St W in Etobicoke on Saturdays and Sundays between 10am-6pm.
If these times do not work for you or you are unable to drop off the items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your donation and we will try to work out alternate arrangements.
Our wish list:
– Dry adult cat food (grain-free brands preferred)
– Canned adult cat food (pate style preferred)
– Kitten food – kibble and canned
– Kitten Milk Replacer (KMR)
– Cat litter
– Cat Attract cat litter and powder
– New or gently used cat furniture and scratching posts
– Feliway diffusers and spray
– Digital kitchen scales
– Toilet paper
– Paper towels
– Tissue paper (Kleenex)
– Hand sanitizer
– Heavy duty garbage bags
– Clear recycling bags
– Dish soap
– Laundry soap
– Photocopy paper
– Tape (masking and painter)