Christmas Foster Cat Supply Drive
Our foster cats would love some Christmas presents under the tree to open on Christmas Day! If you would like to go shopping for a cat, we would greatly appreciate the donations!
The kitty-cat presents (wrapped or unwrapped) may be dropped off at our Volunteer Centre (4229C Dundas St W) for foster families to pick-up every Saturday and Sunday between 10am-6pm.
If these times do not work for you, or you are unable to drop off the items, please email us at email@example.com with the details of your donation and we will try to work out alternate arrangements.
Our wish list:
- Kitten Milk Replacer (KMR)
- Kitten food – kibble and canned
- Dry adult cat food (grain-free brands preferred)
- Canned adult cat food (pate style preferred)
- Cat litter (newspaper-based)
- Cat Attract cat litter and powder
- New or gently used cat carriers
- New or gently used cat furniture and scratching posts
- Feliway diffusers and spray
- Light, fleece blankets
- And of course TOYS!!
Other cat related items are greatly appreciated too!
Thank you for all your support and generosity.