Help Rescue Cats From The Comfort of Your Home!
Volunteer Adoption Administrator Needed: coverage for Thursday 3:00-9:00pm.
Our adoption lines are busy – some months handling more than 500 inquiries. We are looking to recruit a team of administrative superstars to keep our adoption counselors organized and free up their time to get our cats matched up with their new families. Each adoption administrator will be assigned a specific weekly shift. It is not a role that could be performed effectively from a smart phone, so desktop or laptop computers are required. The role is performed from your home using your internet and phone, and would include some of the following duties:
- Checking voicemail and email messages periodically throughout your assigned shift.
- Logging inquiries into our database (Smartsheet).
- Forwarding incoming messages to the adoption counselor assigned to the foster home the cat resides in.
- Gathering more information from potential adopters via phone or email if required.
The ideal volunteer will have the following skill sets and experience:
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple inquiries at a time
- Strong computer skills, specifically relating to Gmail, Google Docs, internet searches, data entry and spreadsheet s
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to troubleshoot problems quickly and professionally
- Accountable and able to meet strict deadlines
- Reliable and able to commit to a weekly 6 hr shift for a minimum of 6 months
Please click here if you would like to join our adoption administration team.