Our Bowl-A-Thon ‘Alley’ Cats
Cat-lovers, bowlers and friends of our supports are coming together to raise money for Toronto Cat Rescue by bowling at our 9th Annual Bowl-A-Thon on May 25th! 19 fabulous teams will be participating, hoping to raise over $15,000 and break last years total.
Why are does TCR need the money? We are a non-profit, 100% volunteer organization that does not receive government funding. The money raised goes directly to helping cats in need… cats like:
– Salma, who was rescued from a hoarding situation with her babies.
– Roller who was saved from the mean streets, so he can have a forever home indoors.
– Ginger Rogers, who was rescued and in need of medical attention before being available for adoption.
– Ace (adopted!) who was sitting on death row at a high-kill shelter.
– Mr Bojangles who, with the help of other rescues/shelters, needed a helping hand at finding happiness. He will be available for adoption in a couple of weeks, but please click on his picture to read his story.
These cats need homes, please don’t leave them in the ‘alley’ all alone (to adopt call 416-538-8592, press #1)! You may also donate with a note that it is for our “Bowl-A-Thon”. Thank you to all of our supports – we hope you have a fabulous time on Saturday!