TCR 2012 Tax Receipt Information
Deadline January 15, 2013.
- deadline January 15, 2013
- original 2012 receipts only (2011 receipts can no longer be accepted)
- include a spreadsheet with receipts listed in the same order that they are submitted
- total of all receipts should be clearly marked on the spreadsheet
- please group like receipts (e.g. Petsmart, Costco, Pet Valu) together
- please indicate clearly what are TCR purchases if the entire receipt is not for TCR
- provide name and mailing address to be used on the tax receipt on the spreadsheet
- send hard copy of spreadsheet along with all original receipts to the TCR PO Box (do not email your spreadsheet)
- send all receipts in one envelope
- credit card payment slips cannot be accepted
- parking tickets cannot be accepted
- gas receipts cannot be accepted (see information for mileage calculation)
- mileage can be claimed on a separate spreadsheet. List all kms driven as well as purpose for drive. Calculate total # of kms. A tax receipt will be provided based on $0.53 for the first 5000km and $0.47 for any remaining kms. e.g.January 20, 2012 Hamilton 150km / January 30, 2012 XYZ vet 40km / TOTAL 190km
- it can take up to 2 months to get your tax receipt to you – get them in early to guarantee that they can be processed by tax time.
* All receipts and spreadsheets are carefully checked. If there is a discrepancy in the calculation, it can delay you receiving your tax receipt.
* For foster homes, please refer to your FAQ package for more details